HAWS 1210SF refrigerated filtered water bottle filler
The Haws 1210SF refrigerated filtered water bottle filling station is the newest addition to the most comprehensive hydration offering in the industry.
Modern, innovative design, wall mouinted, it is tailored to meld with office spaces, universities and airports, or serve the functional needs of spaces like a school gymnasium. Sensor activated bottle filler allows for hands free operation, and intuitive LED electronic display keeps the user informed with how many plastic bottles have been saved.
Fresh, always filtered water with the Electronic Lifecycle Control feature shuts water flow off when filter reaches its gallons capacity. Flow will begin again when filter is replaced.
- Energy-Efficient Refrigeration Evaporator: Enhanced tankless evaporator coil using thermal mass cooling technology, with 100 percent water content flushed with every use
- Hygienic hands-free sensor operated bottle filler with vandal-resistant sensor that resists scratching and water droplet fowling
- Auto-purge feature automatically cycles once every 24 hours to assure a fresh water supply as well as trap integrity
- LED illuminated bottle fill area
- Quick 1.1 GPM fill rate (depending on incoming pressure) for bottle filler
- Smart energy savings feature powers down refrigeration system after 2 hours of non-use, and will automatically start again when used
- Programmable to be shut-down during planned facility closures, weekends, etc.
- High traffic area ready with a 3000-gallon (11,356 L) capacity filter
- Raised platform for easy bottle resting and filling
- Durable, easy to clean 304 stainless-steel skin
- Retrofit installation compatibility over many existing water coolers
- 100% lead free waterways
- Galvanized steel frame
- Rated for indoor use
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- Dimensions: 18-3/4 x 15-11/16 x 40-3/4". (L x W x H)
CSA certified to comply with NSF/ANSI 42, NSF/ANSI 53, NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, UL 399 and CSA C22.2 No. 120. ADA compliant to ICC A117.1, CSA B651, DOJ’s 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design when properly installed. ASHRAE 18 compliant chilling capacity. FCC ID: 2AUAN-1200SM and IC: 25359-1200SM Electric water coolers are not recommended or designed for outdoor applications or enclosed pool areas (chlorine), and failure to heed these conditions may void warranty.
Need volume pricing or advice on choosing the right water fountain for your workspace? Contact us via the form below on the page.
Need help with installing this water bottle filler station? Contact us, we have turnkey options!
See the complete technical sheet for the HAWS 1210SF water bottle filler station
Drinking Fountains and bottle filler
Type of installation
2 375,00 $